dimanche 2 août 2009

Dream by Kristine Davidson

Good Morning Ladies!

I first want to say THANK YOU to Caroline and Melanie for asking me to be a guest for you this month. I hope I can provide a bit of inspiration for you and look forward to showing you my pages with these fabulous My Little Shoebox Papers.




I created this page by distressing all my papers using a an edge distresser and inking my borders with pink distress ink. I also used a bit of green glimmer mist and even sprayed my MLS transparency. I didn't want a white flourish so i gently sprayed the ink and rubbed it with my finger for a smooth look. I am enjoying the distressed edges lately and can barely finish a page without doing so!

All products used on this page are from the Kit.

Have a great week!
Kristine

4 commentaires:

Caro a dit…

Très jolie page!

Misty a dit…

c'est superbe en effet ;)

Dodoscrap a dit…

Ta page est magnifique!!!
Your page is so beautiful!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Elle est superbe cette page.
Bravo!!!