mardi 17 novembre 2009

Page Double!

Je vous présente une des très très rares pages doubles que j'ai faites. En fait, c'est ma deuxième!

Elle présente un souvenir fabuleux d'une semaine que ma famille et moi avons vécu lorsque nous étions en rénovation.

J'ai voulu créer de la texture en collant des cercles ton sur ton.

Here's one of the rare double pages I did. In fact, it's my second one!

It is about a great family memory. A week my family and I went through while we were doing renovations.

I wanted to create a little bit of texture by gluing circles of the same color on the background.







Carton/Cardstock: Kraft paper
Papiers/Papers: Cosmo Cricket - The Boyfriend
Lettrage/Alphas: American Crafts - Tickers
Embellissements/Embellishments : Chipboard and Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket - The Boyfriend
Autres/Others: Crayon Zig, Brads

Aucun commentaire: