dimanche 25 mai 2008

Thank you so much


For allowing me to be part of the DT for this month and for June..I could not have picked out kits that suited me any better than these talented ladies did.
Trace Geworsky


Cardstock:Bazzill
letters:Sassafras Lass
paper embellishments:Fancy pants
felt star:Kaiser
brad:Bazzill
other:ric rac

**I trimmed the cardstock to 4.5x5'' for the card
Glued down the circle paper embellishment.
added a felt star and a brad to the middle of the flower paper embellishment, wrote "he loves me, he loves me not" around each flower petal and then adhered this over the circle embellishment.
Glued a piece of ricrac underneath the flower, used the letter stickers to spell "love (u)" along with some doodling, and adhered the scalloped fancy pants along the side of the card.
Thank you.
Trace G

1 commentaire:

Caro a dit…

Your cards are beautiful!