mercredi 5 novembre 2008

Hello! Bonjour!!

Hi! It's me Vicki! I am so happy to be here! I received the November kit a little ways back and I had so much fun creating my projects from it! What a fabulous kit full of American Craft goodness! Wow, I just used a ton of exclamation marks! I must be excited to start sharing the stuff I created.

Here is the first 12 x12 page I will be posting. The rest will be coming throughout the month of November. It is going to be tough waiting to post them! Here we go....



I have a few close ups but I can't figure out how to put them in the body of my post! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Paper- American Crafts
Lettering- American Crafts- Chipboard Darling Chestnut
Embellishments- American Crafts - Everyday- Flair Friends
American Crafts - My House- Chipboard
American Crafts - Rub-Ons IM Accents

I added a few stamped circles with one of my favourite stamp set- You Spin Me Round (Gel-A-Tins Stamps) and brown ink. To emphasis the circles and the Flair embellishemnts, I cut out circle shapes from the patterned paper!

So fun to create! I hope you like it! See you next week!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Really nice! I love it! It's fresh and simple.

Papillon bleu

~Etoile~ a dit…

wonderful!